Winter Break 2012-2013 - Dec 23, Dec 30, & Jan 6
In this workshop, productivity expert Justin Baeder will teach you how to:
- Dramatically increase your ability to get work done
- Reduce your stress level, even when you're extremely busy
- Draw healthy boundaries between your work and the rest of your life, even in our always-connected world
- Create systems and processes to manage your many responsibilities with lower stress and higher efficacy
As a result, you'll start 2013 with a new perspective and new strategies for approaching your work as a school leader.
Live session schedule:
- Sunday, December 23, 4-5pm Pacific/7-8pm Eastern
- Sunday, December 30, 4-5pm Pacific/7-8pm Eastern
- Sunday, January 6, 4-5pm Pacific/7-8pm Eastern
- + individual phone/Skype consultation with Justin Baeder at your convenience
Note: This workshop takes place primarily during the winter holidays. We are taking the unprecedented step of holding the live sessions on Sunday evenings, since other obligations probably tend to fill your weekday hours. All sessions will be recorded to accommodate varying schedules.
This workshop consists of:
- Three 1-hour live online (webinar) sessions, which will be recorded to accommodate varying schedules (watch at your convenience, or join live if your schedule allows)
- Personal workload analysis & reflection activities
- 1 hour of individual, 1-on-1 consulting with Justin Baeder about your unique workload challenges, and strategies to address them
Participants will also have access to our workshop discussion forum, where we will respond to questions and share additional materials to support you.
- Registration fee: $199 per person
- Group rate: $199 for the first participant + $99 for each additional participant
- Alumni rate: Free ($0) for alumni of iPad Essentials for School Leaders or High-Performance Leadership
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-861-5172.
We believe this workshop will transform your productivity as a school leader. If you are not satisfied with this workshop for any reason, let us know and we will issue a full refund.
Who Should Participate?
- School administrators - principals, assistant principals, deans, interns, etc.
- Central office administrators & superintendents
- Instructional coaches, education consultants, and others who work with adults in schools
Paying via Purchase Order
To register an individual or group via Purchase Order, select the "Purchase Order" option on our registration form. You will receive a confirmation and invoice via email a short time later.
About Justin Baeder
Justin Baeder is director of The Principal Center. A former Seattle Public Schools principal and teacher, Justin's professional mission is to improve the efficiency of schools by helping educational leaders maximize the impact of their work.
His presentations, online and at major national conventions, have helped hundreds of school administrators increase their productivity using digital as well as low-tech tools and processes.
Justin writes about principal performance and productivity at eduleadership.org and studies principal productivity at the University of Washington.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My schedule won't allow me to participate in the live web conferences. Will they be recorded?
A: Yes, all of the web conferences will be recorded and archived for later review. You can keep them as long as you like.
Q: How long can I keep the recordings, and what format are they in?
A: The recordings are in MP4 video format, playable on virtually any device. You can keep them forever and watch them as many times as you'd like.
Q: I'd prefer to access all of the session content in one sitting. Is that possible?
A: Yes, you can watch the recordings at whatever pace you'd like. We recommend participating live if possible in order to have the chance to ask questions, but you can also send in questions via email.
Q: I've already attended your iPad workshop or another workshop with you. Can I get a discount?
A: Yes, on the registration form, select the "Alumni" rate.
Q: Do you accept purchase orders?
A: Yes, please see our registration form and select the Purchase Order option. If your district has special requirements for vendors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Our IRS form W-9 is available here.
Q: Do you offer group discounts? Several people from my district plan to attend.
A: Yes, if you are all registering together, we offer a $100 discount for additional members of your team.
Please make sure you understand our policies regarding cancellations and changes to your registration