Online professional development is unique in several respects, so the way we handle workshop registration has several features that are important to be aware of.
Note: The following policies apply to our public workshops. If you have arranged a custom training for your school, these policies may differ—contact us at 1-800-861-5172 with any questions.
Flexibility & Unlimited Access
- All of our workshops are held live online and recorded, and the recordings from each live session are sent to participants the same day.
- If you are unable to attend the live session, you can access the recording at your convenience.
- If we offer a workshop for which you have registered again in the future, you are welcome to participate again at no charge, either live or via the new recordings.
- We understand that educators have extremely demanding schedules, and for this reason, we place no restrictions on when or how many times you can download or watch the workshop recordings. In fact, we encourage you to review the workshop materials and recordings after a month or two to help you implement the ideas from the workshop.
- You can stop and start the recordings at any time, so you don't have to watch an entire session in one sitting.
Cancellation and Changes
- Once you receive the access information for our live sessions or recordings, your registration cannot be canceled.
- If you have not accessed the workshop materials yet, you may transfer your registration to another person at no charge. Please contact us to make arrangements and we will be happy to assist.
- Please understand that because you are registering for a workshop that is available both live and on-demand, your registration cannot be cancelled due to a change in your schedule.
- On the same note, we are not able to issue refunds for workshops that you have simply been to busy to access. We trust that you will find the workshop valuable when you are able to make time to watch it.
Money-Back Guarantee & Extenuating Circumstances
- If after you participate in a workshop you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us for a full refund.
- If we are forced to change the date(s) of a workshop, we will offer to cancel your registration and refund any registration fees if you do not wish to participate given the schedule change.
- If for any reason you're unable to join a workshop live, you can access the recording at your convenience. We will make the recording available immediately after the workshop (generally within 2 hours). Because computers, networks, and other factors vary widely, we do not guarantee that you will be able to successfully connect to the live sessions, but we are dedicated to supporting you and will provide multiple options for connecting. Please note that we are generally unable to provide technical assistance once a workshop begins, so please plan to sign in about 20 minutes before your session begins to allow time for troubleshooting.
- If there are extenuating circumstances, such as natural disasters, registration problems, or other issues, please contact us and we will be happy to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
Thank you for reviewing these policies. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions.