Bill Sterrett joins Justin Baeder to discuss his book Short On Time.
Interview Notes, Resources, & Links
- Get the book Short On Time
- Learn more about the book on the ASCD website
- The MetLife Survey of the American Teacher shows that time is an increasing issue for leaders
- Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder
- Follow Connected Superintendent Pam Moran on Twitter: @pammoran
- Follow Bill on Twitter @BillSterrett
- 100 Action Steps
About Bill Sterrett
Bill Sterrett, Ph.D., is a former principal and teacher and current faculty member and program coordinator for the Masters in School Administration at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. He is the author of Short on Time: How do I make time to lead and learn as a principal? (ASCD Arias).