Jennifer Abrams joins Justin Baeder to discuss her book, Hard Conversations Unpacked: The Whos, the Whens, and the What-Ifs.
Interview Notes, Resources, & Links
- Purchase Jennifer's book, Hard Conversations Unpacked: The Whos, the Whens, and the What-Ifs.
- Visit Jennifer's Website
- Purchase David Rock's book, Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long
About Jennifer Abrams
Jennifer Abrams is an independent educational consultant who provides trainings, coaching, program design and consultative support to schools, and other organizations in the areas of:
- New employee support
- Supervision and evaluation
- Having hard conversations
- Being generationally savvy and
Creating collaborative cultures.
Jennifer considers herself to be a “voice coach,” helping others develop their identities and skill sets to best use their voices in a variety of professional environments