Learn more about ZeroEyes on ZeroEyes.com Follow ...
Free Job Search Webinar—Black Friday, Nov 25 @ 10am CST
Landing Your Next-Level Instructional Leadership Role
In this webinar, you'll discover your 5-stage path to victory in the 2023 job search. We'll explore:
- One simple change to your résumé and cover letter that'll get you more interviews without needing more experience than your competitors
- How to prepare for interviews on short notice (and what to do if you have more time)
- One action you can take now so you never get a bad reference check (this will also help you land more interviews)
- How to tell compelling stories that convey your qualities as a leader—without rambling
- The right way to answer practice questions using your phone—including our 10-point self-assessment rubric
Ready to get into classrooms? The right tools make all the difference.
At The Principal Center, we've been developing tools to help leaders get into classrooms since 2013. Now, for the first time, you can get all of our classroom walkthrough tools in one low-cost bundle:
Classroom Walkthrough Toolbox
Applying for admin jobs?
Get more interviews with these tools, trainings, and 10 matching résumé & cover letter templates
Ed Leadership Job Application Template Bundle
Need to get ready for an upcoming admin job interview?
Rapid Interview Prep Toolkit
Our Flagship Classroom Walkthrough Program
Confidently get into classrooms every day
Have feedback conversations that change teacher practice
Discover your best opportunities for school improvement
Our Flagship Teacher Evaluation Program
Help teachers set goals to maximize growth, intrinsic motivation, & student learning
Develop improvement plans to address performance issues
Use instructional frameworks to create a shared vision for practice
Write airtight, evidence-driven final evaluations in a fraction of the usual time
Want to do all of your professional writing—walkthroughs, observations, emails, letters, and more—in a fraction of the time?
Use our autocomplete, drag-and-drop, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank writing tool:
Repertoire Content Creator
The Professional Writing App for Instructional Leaders
The #1 Book on Classroom Walkthroughs
Now We're Talking! 21 Days to High-Performance Instructional Leadership will give you an actionable, realistic plan for getting into classrooms and having conversations with teachers that actually change their practice.
Develop Instructional Frameworks To Support Teacher Growth
Discover how to accelerate teacher growth by taking the “insider’s view” of practice, articulating key dimensions of professional judgment to create clear growth pathways for teachers at every level of fluency in Mapping Professional Practice.
Upcoming Free Webinars
Strategic Action in the Admin Job Search
Leveraging Assets & Actions To Land Your Next-Level Instructional Leadership Role
How can you be strategic about the job search by building the right assets and taking the right actions? In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- How to be yourself in interviews—but also be prepared
- How to avoid getting overwhelmed by multiple job opportunities
- The 20% rule, and what it means for where you should focus your efforts
- The three most important application assets to create and revise
- How to tell stories and describe accomplishments in interviews
How To End Email Overwhelm Forever
...without Taking Time Away From Your Most Important Leadership Work
How can leaders possibly keep up with ever-increasing quantities of email? In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- How to safely—and professionally—declare "email bankruptcy" so you can start fresh with a clear inbox
- The simple mental shift that allows you to use email for what it's best for, without using it as an all-purpose productivity tool
- Why "asymmetry" is a challenge for leaders everywhere, and how to fight back against the "there's only one of me, but lots of people emailing me" problem
- How to get rid of vendors and salespeople who clog up your inbox
- How to dramatically simplify your workflow for dealing with messages you're done with
The Ed Leadership Job Search Strategy Show
Looking for your next-level instructional leadership role?
Join Dr. Justin Baeder for Ascend Live, our weekly training on how to land your next job.
The Instructional Leadership Association
The Principal Center's Membership Program
The Instructional Leadership Association will help you:
- Confidently get into classrooms every day
- Have feedback conversations that change teacher practice
- Discover your best opportunities for school improvement
As part of our Instructional Leadership Association Program, you’ll gain access to Repertoire Content Creator, the professional writing app for instructional leaders.
Principal Center Radio Podcast
with Justin Baeder, PhD
Get the book, The Art of Talking ...
Get the book, Educator Bandwidth: How to ...
Subscribe to Principal Center Radio:
10 Questions for Better Feedback on Teaching
52 Practice Interview Questions for Aspiring Administrators
Classroom Visit Index Cards
How To Keep Your Desk Clear with The Future File
Evidence-Driven Instructional Leadership Roadmap
Teacher Evaluation Organizer