Get all of our flagship programs, books, and lifetime Instructional Leadership Association membership for one low price.
Lifetime Instructional Leadership Association Membership—$3,996 Value
- Repertoire Content Creator app
- Instructional Leadership Show
- Instructional Leadership Challenge, Inbox Overhaul, and other mini-courses
- All book studies
- Ascend Live, Starter Pack, and all other job search resources
Evidence-Driven Classroom Walkthrough Certification Program—$1,999 Value
- Immediate lifetime access to all modules
- Free access to all future cohorts
Evidence-Driven Teacher Evaluation Certification Program—$1,999 Value
- Module 1 available now; remainder coming Jan-June 2023
- Lifetime access + free access to all future cohorts
Total Value: $7,994
You save $5,494 (individual) or $5,994/person (group)
FAQ—Frequently Asked Questions
$2500 for one person, or $2000/person for groups of 2+.
For large groups, contact us to request a quote.
Navigator membership is a one-time purchase that includes lifetime access to all Principal Center programs, including:
- The Instructional Leadership Association—a $3,996 value
- The Evidence-Driven Classroom Walkthrough Certification Program—a $1999 value
- The Evidence-Driven Teacher Evaluation Certification Program—a $1999 value
- All other current and future Principal Center programs
No, this is a one-time purchase. You'll gain access to everything we offer, forever, with nothing else to buy.
Navigator is our all-inclusive, highest level of membership.
Navigator membership is designed for instructional leaders who support teachers, including:
- School-based administrators, e.g. principals and assistant principals who evaluate teachers
- School-based instructional coaches who support teacher growth in a non-evaluative capacity
- Central office leaders who oversee teacher evaluation, e.g. human resources & curriculum directors
- Aspiring administrators who want to expand their knowledge of teacher evaluation and start right
- Superintendents, Executive Directors, and other senior organizational leaders who oversee the work of principals