Rozlyn Linder joins Justin Baeder to discuss her book, Chart Sense.
Interview Notes, Resources, & Links
- Purchase Rozlyn's book, Chart Sense
- Chart Sense: Common Sense Charts to Teach 3-8 Informational Text and Literature
- Chart Sense for Writing: Over 70 Common Sense Charts with Tips and Strategies to Teach 3-8 Writing
- K-2 Chart Sense: Common Sense Charts to Teach K-2 Informational Text and Literature
- Follow @RozLinder on Twitter
About Rozlyn Linder
Dr. Rozlyn Linder is an author, literacy consultant, and staff developer specializing in explicit instruction, culturally-relevant pedagogy, and standards-based classrooms. She holds a PhD in Educational Leadership and is the author of five books.