We’re offering a free webinar Thursday, October 8 at 4pm Central to help you build capacity for instructional leadership in your school.
- How to increase the amount of instructional leadership in your school—without hiring more staff
- Why a shared instructional framework changes the way we talk—and the way we relate to one another
- The secret to making better, faster decisions with greater staff buy-in
- How to create school-level systems for high performance—and the 3 factors you MUST include for your system to work smoothly
- How to include more key stakeholders in decisions while actually INCREASING organizational agility—without wasting anyone’s time
In this episode of Principal Center TV, I share why conversations—not suggestions—are the best way to provide feedback on teaching.
Do you struggle to find something helpful to say after you visit a classroom? Then start not by talking, but by listening. Learn more about this approach in the video above.
Free download: 10 Questions for Better Feedback on Teaching (PDF)
- Talk About Teaching, 2nd Edition, by Charlotte Danielson
- Rethinking Teacher Supervision & Evaluation, 2nd Edition, by Kim Marshall