Here's What To Do Next...
Thank you for requesting the 52 Practice Interview Questions for School Administrators!
Check your email in about 5 minutes for the PDF download link, but in the meantime, read on for important next steps.
Here's how to use the 52 questions to prepare for ed leadership interviews:
- Print them out—yes, on paper!
- Write out bullet-point answers to each question
- Practice on video—or at least with a timer—and make sure you can speak for 4-5 minutes on each of them.
- Identify 8-10 stories you can use in response to "Tell us about a time when you..." questions, or just to make your answers more compelling.
If you don't have an interview coming up, read on for the biggest possible shortcut...
The Ascend Job Search Starter Pack from The Principal Center gives you everything you need to succeed in the admin job search. Get instant access for just $99—everything is yours to keep:
Plus, you get a 30-day free trial of the Instructional Leadership Association, which includes:
- Should I pursue my doctorate?
- How can I get better recommendation letters?
- How can I make myself a more competitive candidate?
- How can I gain new expertise?
- How can I succeed in virtual interviews?
- What should I expect in a second-round interview?
Director, The Principal Center
About The Author
Dr. Justin Baeder is Director of The Principal Center, creator of the Instructional Leadership Challenge, and author of Now We're Talking! 21 Days to High-Performance Instructional Leadership.
Your purchase includes:
- Templates, tracker, diagnostics, and trainings—yours to keep
- Cover Letter Generator, Video Interview Practice, Ascend Live library, and all other Instructional Leadership Association benefits—free for 30 days
If you are not satisfied with the Ascend Job Search Starter Pack for any reason, contact us within 30 days for a full refund. ILA membership is $99/month—cancel any time by contacting us at [email protected] or 1-800-861-5172