Larry Ferlazzo joins Justin Baeder to discuss his book, Building a Community of Self-Motivated Learners: Strategies to Help Students Thrive in School and Beyond.
Interview Notes, Resources, & Links
- Purchase Larry's book, Building a Community of Self-Motivated Learners: Strategies to Help Students Thrive in School and Beyond.
- Follow @LarryFerlazzo on Twitter
- Flow, the concept pioneered by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (Wikipedia)
- Find Larry's previous books on Amazon
- Classroom Q&A Blog (Education Week Teacher)
- Larry's blog at the New York Times
- Larry's Websites of the Day for Teaching ELL
- Larry's massive list of “Best Of” resources, including websites for teaching a variety of topics
- The Manipulation of Social Emotional Learning—Larry's op-ed in the Washington Post's Answer Sheet blog
About Larry Ferlazzo
Larry Ferlazzo (@Larryferlazzo) is an award-winning teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, California. He writes a popular education blog and a teacher advice column for Education Week Teacher, and is the author of more than a half-dozen books for educators.