Thanks for Requesting the Classroom Visit Index Cards!
Important: Watch this video for a quick explanation of how to use the notecards:
- Print the notecard template (check your email), copy 2-sided onto card stock, and cut out (OR order below for $4)
- Have your admin assistant write out one card for each teacher, and keep the cards in a stack
- Every day, have your admin assistant hand you the top 3 cards from the stack. These are the teachers to visit for the day.
- Note the date and subject/period of your visit on each card, and put those cards on the bottom of the stack at the end of the day
- If you miss someone, put their card on the top of the stack so you can try again tomorrow.
Now, I don't want anything to keep you from getting into classrooms, so I want to make this very easy...
We can send you a stack of 50 notecards—at cost—for $4.
See below for the order form. We'll also send you a 1-page summary of the plan I teach in the Instructional Leadership Challenge—our online program that has helped more than 10,000 leaders in 50 countries around the world:
- Confidently get into classrooms every day
- Have feedback conversations that change teacher practice, and
- Discover their best opportunities for school improvement
Whether you print your own cards or let us send you a stack at cost, don't delay—get into classrooms! Congrats on taking the first step today.
Justin Baeder, PhD
Director, The Principal Center
$4 for 50 notecards
(Note: if you have more than 50 teachers, just reply to your order confirmation email and let us know how many notecards you need—no additional charge.)