Principal Center Radio is a regular interview-based program distributed via our website, iTunes, Stitches, and other podcast services. We also promote our episodes via email and social media. If you've been invited to be a guest on Principal Center Radio, thank you for visiting this page to learn more. After reviewing the following information, please use the link at the bottom of the page to schedule your interview.
Benefits of Appearing on PCR
Principal Center Radio connects directly with school administrators and other professionals in the educational leadership profession.
If you are an author, speaker, or support provider, Principal Center Radio is a powerful way to share your message—and your books or services—with an eager audience.
Principal Center Radio is unscripted, with no fixed questions. Possible questions may include things like:
- Tell us who you are and what your life's work is
- What's the core message you share with people? (If you are promoting a book, please share a key idea from the book rather than a broad framework)
- What are the biggest misconceptions about this core idea that you encounter?
- What's the one thing you'd like every school leader to do?
- What do you see as the main barriers to everyone doing this, and how can they be overcome?
- If you could wave a magic wand, what change would you make in our profession?
Where can people find out more about what you do and connect with you? (e.g. your website, email list, social media)
We schedule our interviews for 30-minute blocks and hope to end up with a final interview in the 20- to 25-minute range after editing. This enables us to keep the overall show length
Principal Center Radio is different from other podcasts in that our episodes are timeless—they aren't numbered or dated, so they can be shared and appreciated over a long period of time. (Each episode has a publication date in our podcast feed, but we won't make any references to specific dates in the show itself, so it can have long-term promotional value.)
Agreement & Booking
By appearing on Principal Center Radio, you agree:
- To be available on your laptop or desktop computer—not a mobile device–5 minutes before our scheduled interview time (schedule a time using the link below)
- To ensure that your computer hardware, software, and internet connection will meet our meet our requirements
- That your interview constitutes a "work for hire" which may be used by The Principal Center in any medium and for any purpose, without royalties
If you agree to the above conditions, please use the link below to schedule your interview. I look forward to speaking with you!
Justin Baeder, PhD
Host, Principal Center Radio