How Instructional Leaders Get Into Classrooms
The Instructional Leadership Challenge has helped more than 10,000 leaders in 50 countries get into classrooms. It's part of our paid membership program, but watch the video to learn how you can get it free.
How to Get The Instructional Leadership Challenge Free
- Sign up for a Sibme trial using the form below
- Once you've logged into Sibme, email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the Instructional Leadership Challenge (part of our $564 Instructional Leadership Association program) absolutely free
Justin Baeder, PhD
Director, The Principal Center
About Justin Baeder, PhD
Justin Baeder, PhD is Director of The Principal Center, where he helps school leaders build capacity for instructional leadership. A former principal in Seattle Public Schools, he is creator of the Instructional Leadership Challenge, which has helped more than 10,000 school leaders in 50 countries around the world:
- Confidently Get Into Classrooms Every Day
- Have Feedback Conversations That Change Teacher Practice
- Discover their best opportunities for school improvement
Dr. Baeder is the author of Now We're Talking! 21 Days to High-Performance Instructional Leadership (Solution Tree). He is the host of Principal Center Radio, a podcast featuring education thought leaders, and Ascend Live, a video show on the ed leadership job search.